EEA’s New Years Resolutions
Our weekly emails are back for another year. We’re committed to making them worthwhile as a source of useful information on environmental health hazard remediation practices and hereby resolve to:
1. Keep ‘em concise
2. Maintain a good balance between advocacy and
3. Provide readers with resources that will help them
keep current between trainings
4. Offer insights into emerging environmental health
5. Highlight the latest tools and technology in the
6. Announce upcoming events and special training
7. Keep it entertaining
8. Stop when we’ve run out of interesting topics for
We’re off to a great start and expect to announce several new training opportunities across New York this month. This includes new grants and funded programs in Brownfields, Healthy Homes and Safety Training. We’ve also just recently retooled our training operations to make registration and your training experience even better.
Let us know what’s important to you and we’ll make sure to integrate that into our messages or on our website library
BTW, it’s always tax-free week at EEA. Check out these upcoming sessions:
1. Hazmat 8hr Refresher in Buffalo, Monday, Jan 9.
2. Asbestos Handler, Supervisor, Inspector & the
always elusive Management Planner Refreshers
3. Lead Renovator Certification in Rochester,
Tuesday, Jan 10.
Have happy, safe and rewarding 2012!