Interested in joining our team?
Environmental Education Associates, Inc. (EEA) is seeking assistant instructors to support ongoing training programs throughout NYC.
EEA is a nationally and NYS accredited asbestos, lead, mold and hazardous materials training provider offering over 60 certifications in person and on-line. We are looking for qualified individuals to assist with lead and mold training presentations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting staff and contract trainers to prepare and present course information and other “hands-on” activities before, during and after training
- Assisting students with general inquiries before, during and after training
- Assisting administrative and training staff to prepare training materials and close-out records
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Prepare and upkeep of training facilities
Candidates must be available in-person at training facilities from 8am to 5pm weekdays
Interested candidates should contact Alisa Raab; email@example.com, with further questions or to set up an interview.